Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Throw some D's on that bitch

I have come up with a plan for peace within our government that will put everyone on the same page:

Obama & the government should be on the next episode of Glee.  Obama would sing "Why Can't We Be Friends?" by War.  The American people will get a spot with Bob Marley's "Misty Morning."  The media will sing "Dirty Laundry" - DUH - by Don Henley.  At one point we will have John Boehner sing "The Club Can't Even Handle Me Right Now" by Flo Rida.  Congress could totally do "We Are the World."  There is literally something for everyone.  We should definitely have the top 1% that control 42% of the wealth in our country sing "Time of My Life" from Dirty Dancing.  New addition: the banks should sing "S&M" by Rihanna.  And Joe Biden should sing "I'm No Angel" by Gregg Allman.  Just because how hilarious would that be?  Here's some help if you are having trouble picturing it:


I'm no politician (or angel), but this is the only solution I can come up with.  Let me know if you have some better song ideas or special guests you think I am missing such as Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, the environment, etc.  I'm telling you, puro genio.  Oh, and Stevie Wonder should totally end scene that shit with "Sir Duke."



flowers & sunshine,


bunny

2 comments:

Ricky said...

Love the blog so far. Keep it up!

Geoff said...

LOL that pic of Biden could cheer me up any day of the week. What a WINNING smile. Also, I am willing to bet you a lot of money that Biden really digs the Allmans.