Friday, June 24, 2011

We'll have a Gaye 'ol time

Otis Redding is one of my all-time favorite singers/musicians/artists/people EVER.  He sings with so much soul, it always sends chills up my spine.  My love for him took me away from a lot of the other Motown/soul/R&B greats for awhile, but I have been rediscovering some of them again, including Marvin Gaye.  The more of his music I hear, not just the hits, the more I fall in love.  His tragic death adds a tinge of sadness to all of his music, but such is life.  He lives on with his gorgeous music and smooth, soulful voice that makes you melt like you just had a nice glass of red.  Ok, I'm sorry, I'll stop gushing.  But here is one my favorites of Marvin's for you to enjoy on this wonderful Friday afternoon:



TGIF and a Marvin Gaye salute,

bunny

No comments: