Friday, May 20, 2011

Idol

I just had a moment with my husband on AIM:

We were discussing this season of American Idol & how upset I am with America that Haley got kicked off.  She was by far the best.  Scotty is great too, but Lauren?!  She has a great voice but she is not ready for this.  Her stage presence needs work.  Ridiculous.  But that is neither here nor there.  Obviously, America made their (wrong) choice & Haley will just move along with her rad rock n' roll family & Scotty will be singing in Nashville covering classic duets with Sheryl Crow & screwing them up per her usual.  And Lauren will join the ranks of Reuben until she grows up a little & gets some confidence.  I swear, Lauren, I love you, but Haley is my girl.  And mark my words, it's NOT just her song choices & amazing clothes!

The best part about all of this, is that this is the most I have seen of any season, other than the very first one.  It's all my mother-in-law's fault!  But see, during the first season, my hubby lived in LA & I was a freshman in high school in Michigan.  So why wouldn't we be watching it?  Both of our circles were shitting their panties to see what happened next b/c let's be real, Hollywood is one big high school.  Anyways, one time he actually saw that Constantine guy at Disney, who was apparently pretty nice.  I didn't remember who this guy was b/c I was probably getting my diaper changed when he got kicked off, so as I was looking up a pic & sending it to the husby, he sent a link.  And guess what?  We sent each other the exact same picture w/o even knowing it:



And this is why we're married.


peace, fleece & chicken grease,

bunny

No comments: